“Simply amazing and awe-inspiring. An incredible speaker with a great story to tell.”
— Matthew Ng, PEng, MBA, PMP | Manager, Chapters | Professional Engineers Ontario
Alan’s dynamic programs on building trust highlight the tools and essential steps that are involved in developing a level of trust in professional relationships. This is the foundation of effective teamwork and a collaborative, transparent work environment.
- The importance and advantages of building trust
- Fostering an environment that encourages trust development
- Strategies, tools and techniques for building trust
- Gaining team member alignment and commitment
- Open and transparent communication without placing blame
Coaching & Motivation
Motivating and developing others is an art that requires a unique skill set and adaptation of various techniques. For leaders and managers, coaching skills are essential in order to effectively identify strengths, transfer knowledge and empower others.
- The importance and impact of coaching for teams and individuals
- Tools and techniques for motivating and engaging people
- Effective coaching communication strategies
- Distinguishing characteristics of outstanding coaches
- Common coaching mistakes and how to avoid them
“The one standing ovation presentation
at District Conference”
— John H. Donovan | District Governor | Rotary District 5710, Eastern Kansas
Effective leadership in today’s society requires a shift in mentality to embrace more agile and collaborative approaches that empower people, leverage technology, instil confidence and boost performance.
- Empowering your team and earning individual commitment
- Agile practices and current global trends in effective leadership
- Result-based vs. task-based leadership frameworks
- Leading with integrity and making a positive, lasting impact
- Innovation in leadership practices to drive purposeful change
Developing healthy professional relationships between team members is essential for clarifying roles, breaking down barriers, gaining alignment on team goals and effectively collaborating to find innovative solutions.
- Building strong interpersonal relationships
- Responding quickly and efficiently to issues that arise
- Healthy competition and effective collaboration
- Improving group morale and identifying individual strengths
- Overcoming adversity and resolving interpersonal conflicts
“I have no idea how I am going to even come close to matching your presentation for future conferences!”
— Steve Head | Executive Vice President | Telephone Association of New England
Alan’s strategic planning programs focus on setting strategic goals, developing a clear vision of future outcomes, gaining alignment from individual contributors and establishing the steps involved in achieving desired outcomes.
- Developing a comprehensive strategic plan
- Setting priorities and focusing energy and resources
- Adapting the strategic plan to environmental conditions
- Communicating the plan and gaining alignment from stakeholders
- Creating a sustainable culture of commitment and implementation
Sales & Marketing
To win in today’s competitive marketplace, organizations have to embrace diverse marketing strategies, understand societal trends and constantly create remarkable customer experiences centered around value, integrity and relationships.
- Understanding customer expectations and changing mentalities
- Creating a true customer experience of value and transparency
- Selling with integrity and focusing on providing quality solutions
- Expanding and innovating customer touchpoint opportunities
- Overcoming objections and reframing opportunities